Permanent Shade Systems for Livestock
A better shade solution for healthier livestock
The Rush-Co Permanent Livestock Shade System provides a low cost, durable solution for protecting your herd from the elements for years to come. Featuring corrosive resistant, galvanized steel, components and durable vinyl and mesh cover system to ensure a trouble free system that can stand-up to even the most severe weather conditions. All our systems are designed and built in the USA by the tension building experts at Rush-Co
No other livestock shade system offers all these benefits:
- Engineered to withstand severe weather conditions.
- 20’ by 80’ (1600 sq ft) shade area (approximately 100 head of cattle assuming 15 sq ft of shade required per head).
- Eliminates sprinkler usage – reduces the mud and mess caused by sprinklers in your lots.
- Cover is formed in an arc, allowing for easy rain runoff while maintaining adequate cover tension at all contact points (reduces wind whip, prolonging cover life).
- Easy one-time installation (with 2 people and common equipment expect only a 4-6 hour installation time).
- All components bolt together, no welding required.
- Holes are pre-drilled for easy assembly.
- All steel parts are galvanized to reduce corrosion and ensure long life.
- Cover is made of a durable vinyl and 70% mesh combination and reinforced with webbing throughout.
- The cover is permanently installed. Within minutes, and from the ground, the cover can be rolled out for use, or rolled up for winter storage.
- Duel cover tension system – cover is tensioned using webbing with 2” ratchets for superior tensile strength.
- The system breaks down into small and light-weight components for easy shipping.
- Tall 14’ work height (based on 4’ concrete pier height) allows for your machinery to work below the system without interference.
- Best Value – Compare pricing and features, and you will see that the Rush-Co permanent livestock shade system is the superior choice.
For more information about Rush-Co Livestock shading systems or a free estimate call 1-866-776-5617 or email us.