Sand, Salt, Fertilizer and Other Covered Industrial Storage
Protecting your commodities from the elements is crucial in all seasons. Our steel framed, fabric-covered storage buildings are an economical solution to shield your assets and provide additional storage space.
Rushmore Buildings have a free-span interior with high overhead clearance that ensures hassle-free equipment maneuverability in addition to maximum usable storage space for salt, sand, or fertilizer. The hot dipped steel truss components are engineered to resist corrosion from the materials stored within.
We also manufacture and sell replacement covers for all other brands of fabric covered buildings / canvas covered hoop barns.
Benefits of Rushmore storage buildings for sand, salt and fertilizer storage:
- Non-corrosive structural material
- 12.5 oz woven high-density polyethylene coated fabric building cover
- Customization options including end walls and doors
- Canvas cover draws over the truss building framework in minutes
- High overhead clearance and no internal columns to interfere with moving machinery
- Huge energy saving due to little or no daytime lighting needs
- Easy setup on a variety of foundation types, easy to relocate
- Stands up to severe weather, including heavy snow and wind loads
- 15-year limited warranty
15-year limited warranty
For information or a free estimate on a salt and/or fertilization fabric covered storage building,
call us at 1-866-776-5617.