Rushmore Hoop Buildings
Rush-co, the manufacturer of tension fabric buildings / hoop barns called Rushmore Buildings are an ideal way to protect any investment from damaging sun, severe weather, and extreme climate threats. With over 50 years of experience, our family-owned business produces a complete line of fabric-covered hoop barns that can be utilized as a shed for equipment storage, shelter for livestock herds, and/or storage structures for almost any application.
We manufacture your fabric building in common sizes from 24 wide – 140’ and in unlimited lengths. Because we design custom fabric building solutions for nearly any application, you’ll always find the right size and shape to protect everything from livestock and equipment to commodities and personal property.
Whether you call it a hoop barn, a fabric covered steel building, a fabric Quonset hut; one thing is for certain, Rushmore Buildings have the durability and versatility to cover whatever it is you value:
- Equipment Storage hoop barn
- Livestock / Dairy Herd shelter
- Hay and Grain Storage
- Fertilizer Storage
- Salt Storage
- Commodity Storage
Combined with our industry-leading warranty it’s easy to see why people who insist on dependability won’t settle for anything but a Rushmore Building tension fabric building!
- Free-standing or ground mount hoop buildings
- Customizable for any need, with a wide selection of standard widths
- The industry’s most secure ratchet tie-down system
- Low cost per square foot as compared to other building types
- 12.5 oz woven high-density polyethylene fabric cover
- High overhead clearance and no internal columns that interfere with use of the space
- Unlimited configuration possibilities
- Framing built with non-corrosive galvanized steel
- Quick and easy to erect
- Customization and accessory options
- Easy to erect, easy to relocate, easy to expand
- Stands up to severe weather, including heavy snow and wind loads
We also manufacture and sell replacement canvas covers for all other brands of fabric covered buildings / canvas covered hoop barns.