Machine and Equipment Storage Buildings
Keeping your machinery and other equipment out of direct sunlight and protected from inclement weather helps maintain its retail value and saves you time and money on repairs of prematurely weathered parts. You can protect your investment in an easy and economical way by installing a Rushmore hoop building storage shed. Rushmore Buildings are engineered to withstand severe weather, snow and wind loads and protect from harmful UV rays.
Versatile and low-maintenance protection for your machinery equipment
Our equipment storage buildings can be installed on a variety of foundation types to best suit your building site. The fabric cover glides easily over the metal framework, requiring no painting, shingling or long-term maintenance and is backed by a limited 15-year warranty.
15-year limited warranty
Call us at 1-866-776-5617 for a free estimate on a Rushmore Building canvas covered storage shed.
We also manufacture and sell replacement covers for all other brands of fabric covered buildings / canvas covered hoop barns.
Store and protect virtually any type of vehicles and equipment:
- Wide-open and column-free spaces allows you to fit more inside
- 12.5 oz woven high-density polyethylene coated canvas fabric building cover
- Huge energy saving due to little or no daytime lighting needs
- Easy to erect, easy to relocate, easy to expand
- Structure and hardware are zinc-coated to resist corrosion
- Low cost per square foot as compared to other building types
- Customizable for any need
- A variety of foundation mounting options
- Customization options: ridge vents, open soffit eaves, endwalls, doors and more